RE: Paris in Oct.

---------

From: Amy Helton (AmyHelton_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 07:14:11 PDT

Enjoy,

There is a nice hotel, small and not too expensive --Hotel de Nevers in
the 6th arrondissment, on the rue du Bac, only 11 rooms in a nice
neighborhood. You can find a fax number for them.
If you like the impressionists go to the Orsay, take a bus tour, as you
can see a lot at one time and go back and visit special spots later.

I could go on...

Amy