Re: Paris in Oct.

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 06:10:36 PDT

I highly recommend www.Chowhound.com before undertaking any travel. Go to
their International Page and look for Paris. You will find the best eaters in
the world telling you about where specifically to go for great food and good
value, and any other advice you might need. Use your browser's search for that
page also. I have used them to great success in traveling in this country and
England. Some of the best meals I've ever had I had a little out of the way
places I would have NEVER found otherwise.

Also, the Big Bus company out of London does Paris tours - they are excellent,
it is an all-day ticket and you can get on and off the busses however many
times you want. The tour guides were not reciting a script, they had to have
been history majors or something, they were amazing .We used it as our city
transportation and after 3 trips to London I finally feel like I know my way
around after one day with Big Bus. Check their website.

Have a great time. I am seething with envy.