Suggestion

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 03:11:07 PDT

Sharing information and lesson plans is a great part of this listserv.
Some things can be posted directly to the list, but other cannot because
of formatting problems. May I suggest that if someone offers to share
something that request be sent to that person privately. The person
offering it can give a subject line and a deadline. That way they can
set up a rule in their e-mail program to sort the request in a special
file and send out the attachment after the deadline. This will help the
list in two ways. It won't be clogged up with Me too requests, and the
person will not be bombarded with request for 2 weeks or more. If you
are requesting things, try and also contribute ideas. Don't be
intimidated by the regulars - we don't bite that often. ;-P Jump in with
both feet and get into the fun. Just post in plain text rather than HTML
it messes up the digest version. (Don't tell me to fix that I don't work
for the Getty)

Sincerely,
Kimberly Herbert

---