RE: Paris in Oct.

---------

From: Kathy Tickner (ktickner_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 20:33:36 PDT

The Picasso d' Musee is an absolute must! You will never see a more
beautiful museum, it's an old type house-looking building, and the levels
have been re-done in chronological order, so you can see Picasso's
progressionas an artist and how he was influenced by current events, etc.
It's absolutely fabulous! Also, Barbizon is fun. It's an artist colony.
Watch your purse, Paris is a notorious pick-pocket city.
have fun, have an espresso in an outdoor cafe...linger, and watch.....
Kathy Tickner