Re: Paris in Oct.

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 20:09:37 PDT

Hi Jeryl,

    I was in Paris last month for 3 days (my third time in Paris.) Must
sees in Paris---the Louvre, Orsay, Rodin, Picasso, Cluny Museums and Notre
Dame Cathedral. A boat ride on the River Seine. Paris is a wonderful city
for walking! With 5 days available to you, try to see Giverny, Chartres
and Versailles, which were the highlights of my last trip in 95. You will
need out of town transportation for these last three.
    As for French, the natives will adore you if you try speaking anything.
The important thing is to try, and say "S'il vous plait" often. They will
help you get it right.
    Please feel welcome to write back with any questions.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Art teacher, retired, up late again :-)

> I know this has been discussed before but I'm guilty of skimming those
> messages that I may never need. Who would have thought??? I've just
> "fallen" into a great opportunity to spend 6 days in Paris in the middle
> of Oct.

---