Re: Free Paper Source

---------

From: j mckean (mckeanjim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 17:32:07 PDT

You can also get "FREE" paper by going to billboard companies and asking for
their old billboard paper. Their are generally 2 varieties coated and
uncoated. I have often used the coated, color, papers as a table covering.
It has a waxy feel to it and repels water. The uncoated paper is great for
doing large drawings and mixed media work.