string painting and marble painting questions

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 17:24:30 PDT

Has anyone done string painting and marble painting with 7th graders? I'm setting up stations for tomorrow, as part of a study of Jackson Pollock and abstract expressionism. They're really looking forward to this in a big way (this age group loves messy stuff like fingerpainting, too) Any suggestions as to the details for fast and easy set up, production and clean-up....along with good results would be greatly appreciated.

Mark