Re: first sketch book assignment

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 12:40:11 PDT

Mike,
I have always been succesful in having them draw their sneakers. It is a great
way to get them into the right brain, because there are so many little shapes
inside them. (The sneakers that is, not their brains) It is also a great lead
into contour drawing. They will look at you like you are crazy, but if you
explain to them to concentrate on the interior shapes the sneakers have, it
should be successful for most. Good Luck!
Michele in NY