Subject: source for Quark?

---------

From: jpawlow2 (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 07:49:57 PDT

Merilee

I have used www.campustech.com to get software for myself and my college
aged son. They sell educational versions (often without the manual) which
are pretty much the full programs. I have gotten Illustrator very cheaply.
They have an Adobe promotion going on now for Illustrator, Photoshop,
InDesign, GoLive, Acrobat and LiveMotion for $379. All they require is a
faculty or student ID (pay stubs are fine).

Hope this helps.

Jane

---