White Boards

---------

From: cs_pbailssaelzler (cs_pbailssaelzler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 18:06:45 PDT

White Board
White Boards and the list!

Hello to all,

I have been monitoring this list for several years(and benefited from tons of
good info on art and teaching in general). Now, I have a question. Has anyone
out there ever used a commercial multi-surface spray cleaner on a white board
instead of the special pricey one made specifically for them. I have just
aquired a small portable board for my classroom and noted that the pricey
cleaner smells like the cheaper multi-surface cleaner and has some of the
chemial content. There were no instructions with my board (at least that got
to me) on what to use.

About the list -- as I stated I have monitored it off and on for about four
years. Since the email address for our school changed this year (again) I
signed up in July to receive the digest. Instead, I started gettin the
individual posts. So, I tried to change it - no can do - then I cancelled and
re-registered to receive the digests. Now, I'm receiving both the digests and
the individual posts!! I've tried to change several times with no luck - does
anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Patricia in Ohio

---