re: graphic design teachers HELP

---------

From: jpawlow2 (jpawlow2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 16:52:41 PDT

Debbie,

I do not have Quark at school but I do use Photoshop, Illustrator and
PageMaker. Some of the projects I give the students are: using a digital
photo of themselves, use Photoshop to create an interesting self-portrait
without losing oneself; create a brochure on a social issue ( a lot of
wonderful designs come from this and they are not all typical brochure
shapes); design a personalized logo and a complete set of stationery;
illustrate a song or poem using text; and poster designs.

These programs can do so much I am always looking for new projects that the
students will get excited over.

Jane

---