Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Artwork from BGSU

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 15:39:06 PDT

I don't usually have anything (artistic) to show off, but I just
received today the URL for my nephew's web site at Bowling Green State
Univ. in Ohio. Steve is majoring in commercial graphics, art, computer
art, something like that. ;>))

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant
Schools going great so far, but very busy. My website is back online if
you wanna check it out. I still have some tweaking to do because some
of the pages aren't showing up right, but thats ok. The address is: