RE: Here I am again...

---------

From: jtowle (thetowles_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 14:13:51 PDT

The Commercial Art class I teach is a Vo-Tech course. I received Vo-Tech
grant money to purchase a digital camera. I didn't know what to get, so I
left it up to the technology guru in my building. He purchased for me an
Epson PhotoPC 3100Z. If have NO idea how much it was, but I love it so
far. You can choose picture resolution/quality so that 10 to 100 pictures
can be stored on the memory card (smaller than a matchbox.) I then just
hook a cable from the camera to my keyboard and VOILA! There the pictures
are! It also can be a MOVIE camera or used like a regular 35mm camera,
but I don't know much about how to do those yet. So far I've just learned
to shoot and click!

Good luck!

JT

---