Re: Here I am again.

---------

MarshArt1_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 11:17:58 PDT

In a message dated 9/15/02 7:40:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
wduncan@kc.rr.com writes:

> and also take good shots of my upcoming grandbaby"
> it also cost about $400 (it lists at $500). You can click on the photos
> listed below in my e-mail messages to see the quality of the pics
> especially when used for grandkids.

Leave it to Woody...He has no shame when it comes to touting his grandkids!
And he seems to be collectin' them fast and furious! I am a grammy of three.
 I am resisting every urge to show them off via artsednet but in view of
Woody's boldness...my resistance is getting weaker. Who knows. You may have
a long download, folks, of all my baby pics soon. (just kiddin,' Woody).
Marsh

---