Re: clay work surface

---------

From: linda eastman (lindacharlie_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 19:25:20 PDT

on 9/14/02 10:28 PM, Karen Chilman at ChilArt@peoplepc.com wrote:

What do you all use to put on your tables for clay work?

i have 6 rolls of primed canvas, 1 for each table, folded in a box. we use
the unprimed side (monica's post explains how to spray the canvas, etc. to
control dampness). once a week, when they're in use, the custodian takes
them outside, hoses them down with a high pressure hose, and hangs them on
the fence to dry. they work great.
linda in michigan

---