Re: ouch! hanging displays

---------

LMiller435_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 05:25:58 PDT

In a message dated Sat, 14 Sep 2002 8:56:21 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jhirunrtx writes:

> <PRE>One of our district guidelines says we're not allowed to stand on anything
> but ladders. All of the grade level teachers have large
> stepladders

Our district also has this rule, in writing. We all got it. There are two ladders in the school, kept in the custodian's room, but no time to get them if we need something, now, on the top shelf of the cabinets, while the kids are working. The same parents that buy me evrything on my wish list are the only ones who have offered to purchase the ladder. I told them, thank you, but they have done enough.

Leslie, now on Pleasant Point , in Cushing , Maine....God's country, but have to go back to Framingham, tonight.

---