Re: Here I am again.

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 04:39:05 PDT

Sony Mavica FD 200 is your best bet. It puts images on a standard
floppy disc that can be popped into your computer or you can use a
memory stick. It fits the requirements you set out:
"an easy to use, clear images that can be attached to my website,
and also take good shots of my upcoming grandbaby"
it also cost about $400 (it lists at $500). You can click on the photos
listed below in my e-mail messages to see the quality of the pics
especially when used for grandkids. It's great for the web
and printing out 5x7 pics. If you want clear pics for enlargements
to 11x14 or so then you will be very disappointed.
                I love my Sony, Woody in KC

http://www.dpreview.com/news/0201/02010802sonyfd100fd200.asp

--
This one soars: