RE: Here I am again.

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 20:46:58 PDT

Just a suggestion, but make a list of how your are going to use it then
match up the features on each camera you are looking at for the best
value.

For quick easy pictures for web sites and sending to friends and family
over the internet, a Sony Mavica is a great value. The pictures save to
a disk or memory stick in JPEG (the format used for photographs on the
web). You can set to a hire resolution for printing out or an e-mail
size for sending.a

Sincerely,

Kimberly Herbert