Re: bogus paper

---------

From: Sharon Henneborn (heneborn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 20:39:07 PDT

bogus paper is a cheap paper that is in the beginning process - not
even bleached. I can't remember the base material. It is gray, thick,
absorbs readily, and deteriorates very quickly. I use it in layers to
press and dry hand made paper.

>From: Jhirunrtx@aol.com
>To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu>
>Subject: Re: paper
>Date: Sat, Sep 14, 2002, 9:58 PM

> <PRE>sometime ago, I printed out a project idea for portraits that
> mentioned bogus paper. Could someone explain to me what that is? Even my
art coordinator didn't know and I can't find it in my catalog. The
project sounded cool and I thought I might try it this year. Janet

---