Re: Awesome bird painter discovery! Chris Witkowski

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 20:34:09 PDT

Regarding my Projector...
I had to pay for half of it from art funds last year, and technology paid
for the rest of it. I work in a private school. We had about a thousand
dollars left in our budget at the end of the year. I had to convince the
tech guru that I would really use the projector...DUH! I would do
whatever you can to obtain one of these....bake sales, auction, garage
sales, pta wish list, whatever it takes. This is such a great
addition...I have such freedom now. And the kids are really benefiting.
THeir art is actually better because it is so easy to show them a wide
variety of approaches to a single idea now that I have this option.
Linda in HOuston

---