weird messages

---------

From: C Pearl (seapearls__at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 18:37:59 PDT

I am a little disconcerned.  I received 3 messages from lyris asking if I wanted to be removed from the list.  I am not sure how this happened because I have been only reading information from the list  in the past few days.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Shar ARndT
teacher and artist

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso