Re: ouch! hanging displays

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 17:41:18 PDT

Susan,
        I caution students to never stand on folding chairs when
they are putting up displays. Perhaps OSHA should print warning
labels on them for teachers as well. Glad to hear you are OK.
I too have done my share of dumb things, I just don't want to
do any this close to retirement.
                                                                Woody in KC

--
This one soars: