Re: Awesome bird painter discovery! Chris Witkowski

---------

From: lin (lina_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 18:19:06 PDT

Maybe you could get your booster club or PTA to finance one. After all, all
the children in the school will benefit, not just one class or two. I have
an LCD projector hooked up to my computer and it's wonderful. Next I'm
asking for one to be installed in the ceiling so I won't have to stumble
over the cords.

Lin

---