ouch! hanging displays

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 14:55:27 PDT

I really need to use some of my art budget to get a decent step ladder!!! I
was hanging art today by standing on a folding chair, and got the dangerous
idea that I could step from one folding chair to another. Maybe I could have.
Except that my knee all the sudden made one of those unnecessarily loud popping
sounds, the two chairs took off and I was on the floor, stapler, art and all.
Of course it's Saturday, with no one else around and I'm convinced I've got a
broken leg. After a few minutes of panic trying to figure out how to crawl to
a phone to call for help and wondering how any help would get in without school
keys, I realized I was OK. So I got up and hung the rest of the art.

Be careful out there guys!!

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---