Re: stop animation

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 12:47:32 PDT

I don't know personally, but I do know of a teacher who is a national award winner for this work- Her name is Mary Sheridan and she works in the Pickerington School District in Pickerington, Ohio. She teaches at the elementary level and I've seen the work- it's incredible!
 Patricia Knott
wrote:
> From: "Donald Peters"
Re: stop animation

>> I am an art education student and I want to teach a lesson on stop motion
>> animation. But I really don't know where to start. Does anyone know of a
>> web site that might have lesson plans that I can look at.

Pics4Learning offers software and kits and lessons (claymation)

http://www.pics4learning.com/lessonplan_details.php?id=113