Vano Starch saga....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Sep 14 2002 - 09:55:01 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: "Judy Nagel" <jdnag@elknet.net>
> I'm reading I'm reading but I'm not THAT old! I've never used or heard
> about Vano starch! My guess is that it is no longer being made or we'd know
> about it. Too bad...I'd sure like to make a million! LOL
> Judy Nagel

Ha. You should know about this Vano Starch...unless you were (grin) born
yesterday! It was a popular brand on the grocery shelves around the country
up until 2 years ago approximately. They stopped producing it and started
making something less gluey (sigh). I'm still hoping a smart cookie will
take up the cause. Toodles....Bunki

---