RE: Hello artsednet...I'm back!

---------

From: Melissa (meemo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 20:53:15 PDT

Doesn't Woody do something like this?

Melissa Chaney
Ray-pec High School
Raymore Peculiar Schools, MO

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Mark Alexander [mailto:markcalexander@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Friday, September 13, 2002 6:10 AM
  To: ArtsEdNet Talk
  Subject: Hello artsednet...I'm back!

  [Melissa] I have a question. Sometime last year, someone told of an "art
quiz" that involved posting an art reproduction and having students submit a
ballot with artist, title, etc. I thought I'd give it a try, but haven't
been able to locate the post that described how this teacher set it up. Does
anyone remember it? I just need some details. Thanks for the great idea.

  Mark Alexander