Re: KIDS AND SOAP!!!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 17:00:29 PDT

Linda,
Thank you so much for the much needed laugh today. And if it makes you feel
any better, I have high school students. Do you think they know how to use the
soap? Nope! I have to stand there like an idiot doling out soap drops to them
all, and don't let the bottle get away from me.
I like the pantyhose idea, but I am afraid the students will laugh at me. It's
bad enough they already think I am weird : )
Michele in NY

linda wrote:

> I don't know what happened to my brain that day...when I saw the kid ask
> to use the soap that was WITHIN HIS REACH..IKNEW I should have gone over
> there and put the soap up high. I just had a STUPID moment of thinking
> that 20 3rd graders could control themselves with the soap now that they
> were so educated about my 2 soapy sponges over the sink rule. Oh
> boy...never again, but I am laughing about it now.

---