RE: Projects on the topic of water

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kherbert_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 16:18:49 PDT

Just brainstorming more topics off of water
Ocean
Darkness/light (Light doesn't reach bottom of the ocean)
Cycles
Patterns/camouflage
Monsters (unknown life forms)
Volcanoes
New land -> new worlds
Luminescent
Water lilies
Cooperation (clown fish and sea Anemone)
Whales, dolphins etc.
Environmental issues
Biomes (I once saw an art teacher turn every hallway into a different
biome kids used lots of different skills and creativity doing it)
Pressure
Vapor
Rainbow -> over the rainbow -> fantasy
River systems