Re:Sculpture wire

---------

From: Jerry Vilenski (jvilensk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 14:19:09 PDT

Around 4 years ago, I discovered that my local Tractor Supply store had aluminum electric fence wire in spools that was not only inexpensive, but actually stronger than anything I could find for twice the price from art catalogs. The wire is around 9 guage, and comes in a spool that is 1/4 mile long for around $15.00. I use it exclusively now, and is the basis for any wire sculpture project I have developed, including my Fuzzy Monster project. Hope this helps.

Jerry

---