Re: A R T C L U B .... ~need ideas, please~

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 14:04:10 PDT

I have a 5th grade art club. We don't fund raise, but the PTA gives us $250
dollars a year. We do service type projects like painting scenery four our
two musicals, and painting window murals for the whole school. This year we
are painting garbage cans for a local park. They really enjoy the service
projects that the whole community gets to see.

Leah