college/high school program

---------

From: barbara antebi (artgal50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 11:10:16 PDT

I am about to create a project with the Art Department in our local university and I would like to know if anyone out there has ever done something like this before.  We want to involve our high school art students with the university.  Summer programs, school visit, etc. have been suggested but I was hoping that someone might have a creative and intersting idea to fuel this project.

Thanks in advance.

Barbara in El Paso

"In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less"...Lee Iacocca