Re: Setacolor sun prints?

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 10:43:28 PDT

FYI I used the Setacolor a while back. We did it in a workshop with about
20 people and it turned out well. We just used scrap fabrics and the paint.
Expose it to the sun and then heat set it with an iron. I loved the effect
of putting leaves and nature things on the design.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com