Re: Design Fundamentals

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 09:01:02 PDT

FYI There are some nice resources for design on page 400 in the Sax catalog. You might also check out the book The Synetics of Design on page 396. If you do not have the Sax Visual Art Resources catalog and would like one, please send a mailing address and I will have one sent. There may be some things to interest you in there as well. Hope this helps.
Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com