Re: Projects on the topic of water

---------

From: John Kupcinski (jckup_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 06:43:23 PDT

>The principal selected WATER as the theme for our school this year. She is
>asking me to do projects about WATER. I teach K-5. Anyone have any ideas?
>Thanks, Fran in NJ

Water birds [fowl]
Water bugs
Water ecology [rain forests, shorelines, preservation]
Fish
Water habitats [kinds -- fresh, salt]
Water motions [waves, falling, crashing, rushing, ripples]
Water parks
Water plants
Water sports
Water transportation [row boats, barges, sailing ships]
Water ways [canals, rivers]
Water wear [raincoats, umbrellas, swimsuits, flippers, goggles]

Watercolor & artists
Maritime museums
Good luck! Cheryl

---