Re: KIDS AND SOAP!!!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!

---------

From: linda (lindwood_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 05:03:19 PDT

I don't know what happened to my brain that day...when I saw the kid ask
to use the soap that was WITHIN HIS REACH..IKNEW I should have gone over
there and put the soap up high. I just had a STUPID moment of thinking
that 20 3rd graders could control themselves with the soap now that they
were so educated about my 2 soapy sponges over the sink rule. Oh
boy...never again, but I am laughing about it now.

---