Water

---------

From: Merrilee (gladrag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 04:02:40 PDT

Hokusai's Wave pictures are great as well as Wyeth. Working on oceanscapes
gives lots of options. The year the tall ships were here we did those out
of (heaven help us) take home chicken trays and dowels...cardboard inserted
for decks. The project focused on putting on the sails and "tying them" to
the edges (paper punch holes) to achieve balance. This silly sounding mess
turned out absolutely beautiful!
     Then, there's underwater......there sure is a lot there. AND, what
would happen if there were no water, what a hard thought.
Merrilee, in CT

---