Hello artsednet...I'm back!

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 04:09:33 PDT

Hello ArtsEdNet...I'm back! It's been a good summer, full of work and play. I've been doing some drawing and a lot of performances with my puppet masks. I've been having a lot of fun, and now that school is open I'm struggling to return to a more structured routine. Re subscribing to ArtsEdNet is part of my school days routine. I simply can't imagine being a creative art teacher without all of you. Your ideas and support have become an indispensable resource for me.

I have a question. Sometime last year, someone told of an "art quiz" that involved posting an art reproduction and having students submit a ballot with artist, title, etc. I thought I'd give it a try, but haven't been able to locate the post that described how this teacher set it up. Does anyone remember it? I just need some details. Thanks for the great idea.

Mark Alexander