Re: Subject: gifted arts elem. - direction

---------

From: Michael Blasi (michaelblasi_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Sep 13 2002 - 01:01:45 PDT

Hello,

Several programs in Los Angeles to look at... Wonderland Elementary has a
strong art program within a Gifted Magnet, with an "arts cadre" of parent
art teachers... Barbara Becker set up the program, you could look her up
through the LAUSD, she might be able to help you.

LAUSD also has a Saturday Art Conservatory for elementary age kids.

(What established programs can I begin researching and comparing?
Where do I begin? Ive seen postings here and will visit the archive to seek
more information on my own. Anyone have a gifted art elementary program in
place that I can look into?)

---