Love this list!

---------

From: jude & frank (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 21:29:24 PDT

Hi All,
    I just want to echo that which is so often said on this list-which is I LOVE this list!!! On my first day of classes, I used the overhead to project Kevan's definitions on Art and discussed them. Yesterday, I hooked up a TV screen to my computer and showed the Exhibit 13 video-thanks Pam! It was a perfect followup to those statements....I owe everyone here a debt of thanks-you all help me to be better at what I do!
Gratefully,
Jude

---