Re: Projects on the topic of water

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 20:02:30 PDT

-Draw people with umbrellas, take blue markers (not the washable kind) and
draw rain (little slashes of blue). Dip the entire paper under water and
watch the raindrop markers turn into rain.

-Fish, beaches, sandcastles, other seaside/lake type things

-I'm drawing a blank here - was it David Hockney that painted swimming
pools? How about him as a starting point?

~Michal

> The principal selected WATER as the theme for our school this year. She
is
> asking me to do projects about WATER. I teach K-5. Anyone have any
ideas?
> Thanks, Fran in NJ

---