Re: marbling

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 19:58:17 PDT

I did the shaving cream/marbling thing today. I didn't have any of the recommended paints/dyes/etc available so I just diluted some of Sax's TrueColor Tempera paint. It worked great and the colors remained vibrant even after we rinsed off the shaving cream.
~Michal

  I have a question for those of you who did the shaving cream thing. I do not have stamping ink but I do have Createx dyes. Can these be used instead?

  Can tempera be diluted and used? I'm looking for what media is compatible with the shaving cream. Want to do this on Monday

---