Totem poles

---------

From: Fran Legman (flegman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 19:16:11 PDT

Since our kindergarteners study Native American Indians I was thinking of an
art project involving totem poles. Does anyone have an idea for a
cooperative project where each child could create part of the totem pole
(perhaps using a box) which could then be all connected. I know that this
project needs to be culturally sensitive. Thanks Fran in NJ

---