Art History book

---------

From: Daniela (brendanian_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 18:26:39 PDT

I have been looking for a good Art History book that would cover from cave
paintings to contemporary art. This one would be for my personal
reference, so I would like to find something that would elaborate a little
more then College art history, or humanities books.. Does anyone have a
book that would call a MUST-HAVE-ART-HISTORY-BOOK for any artist!?!?!?!

I am also looking for one of those "must haves" for World contemporary
painting..... Any Idea?

Thanks as always for your patience and care!!!
Daniela

---