Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: wire sculpture

From: Cindi Hiers (suwanneecrew_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 16:05:27 PDT

 mat board
> and the kids mount their gesture sculpture on the
> mat board.
> Jeryl in SC
Jeryl, could you hold the sculptures in your hand?
Were they free forms first and then you put them on
the mat board? This sounds interesting, I did the
standing sculptures last year (Bunki Tootles!) and
they were a big success (Arp,Moore). How did you get
the wire & hose to stay on the mat board? I am
thinking it could be a wall sculpture/multi media
piece. Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines