to all NC art teachers

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 07:38:45 PDT

Our annual staff development conference is coming up Nov. 1-3 in Wilmington.
There is information on our website www.ncaea@appstate.edu/
Hard copy brochures should be mailed out next week or will be able to be
downloaded from the website. Please plan to join us.

If you are a secondary teacher, please come to the Secondary Division
meeting. We will be sharing challenges, successes and substitute lessons
that work (bring your favorite).

Linda Fields, NCAEA Secondary Division Chair

---