Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

to all NC art teachers

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 07:38:45 PDT

Our annual staff development conference is coming up Nov. 1-3 in Wilmington.
There is information on our website
Hard copy brochures should be mailed out next week or will be able to be
downloaded from the website. Please plan to join us.

If you are a secondary teacher, please come to the Secondary Division
meeting. We will be sharing challenges, successes and substitute lessons
that work (bring your favorite).

Linda Fields, NCAEA Secondary Division Chair