new scanner- to tech wizzes

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 16:38:49 PDT

Hi Tech wizzes, My pto gave me a scanner- this is great, and I can get
it to scan, but when I open the file to see what I scanned, it shows up
as triangles and other symbols. When I sign on in the morn, it tells me
that it is configured to office xp-
well, I have windows 98. Please tell me that I don't have to send it
back....
Thanks for any help!! Betsy

PS- I hope you had a good day. We went on as usual, and the kids were
eager to work on their art, also, show me their cuts and scrapes, tell
me about their dog,
you know the routine.

---