Re: "Hasties" in Elementary

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 14:19:20 PDT

What I do with early finishers:
(note: for some reason, I have the opposite problem, way careful or worried
kids who take too long)
    1) Review the rubric (one on one w/student), decide what is missing,
keep working to earn the "plus."
    2) If the work meets the criteria, help me with an art room job.
    3) Work meets the criteria, no art room jobs to be done, student may
"free draw" or use scraps to create anything they want. Also, this year we
are making sketch books, so I will have a list of sketch book assignments to
do.

Leah