Re: rainsticks for middle school art club

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 09:14:28 PDT

I've had the best luck with a kind of stiff galvanized wire wire bent up and
shoved into the tube. That way I don't have to deal with finishing off the
ends of lots of pointy things sticking out the sides of the tubes. The beans
or whatever rattle down the wires just fine. I used a heavy cardboard tube
that art prints came in and collaged paper from around the world on the
outside.