Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

rainsticks for middle school art club

From: Ann Wilschke (awilschk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 06:53:27 PDT

        I am wanting to have my middle school art club make
rainsticks soon. I have read of many different methods and
materials. I am interested in keeping the cost down as much as
possible so what materials can I use that are effective, but
cheaper??? do I have to use lots of nails...or do tothpicks
work? I am also wondering if you have found sources for the tubes,

Thanks in advance.....

Ann Wilschke